here Historical background:
It was founded by Juan Guardiola Fantoni, and upon his death in 1947, the livestock was divided into five lots for his children, one of whom was Alvaro Guardiola Soto, who sold it to Pilar Quintela Rubio, who in turn added it to part of the livestock of her husband, Saturnino Angel Ligero. In 1950, Antonio Urquijo acquired a batch of cows. In 1954, she went on to advertise livestock on behalf of her husband, Saturnino Angel Ligero. In 1962, it was sold to Joaquín García Valdecasas del Real, who in 1971 sold it to Álvaro Sánchez de Ibargüen y Gutiérrez and it then passed from him, in 1974, to María Coronel and Marcos Núñez from whom it was acquired, in 1979, by Francisco Rivera Pérez, or “Paquirri”, with it passing in 1988 from him to his sons, Francisco and Cayetano. In 1993 a batch of males was acquired from Carlos Núñez and then a “Torrestrella” stallion was added.
source link Current source: Carlos Núñez